Storyline 1

A parody on the existing femvertising routine. Some advertisements are not really supporting women’s rights, but just making a meaningless pile of appraently pro-female messages,imagery in narration of the ads.

“Teaching of femvertising ads shooting”

Step one:select the right actresses. You have to pay attention to diversity. You need a girl who looks rebellious, a girl who looks ordinary, (no, no, this one is too ordinary), a tomboy, and a fat girl.

Step two:passionate music. Background music is very important. It’s not that beautiful. It’s not that light. Yes, fast and powerful!

Step three:good lines. The actress said, “you judge my figure, you criticize my appearance, I don’t care. I am a fighter, I am a warrior, I pursue freedom, no one can stop me! ” (not bad, but in the end, the mood is not well controlled. Intense, but not too radical.)

Step four: set the scene. The abandoned buildings are not bad,there are some bricks on the ground. The girl strides over the ruins and walks towards the camera confidently. At this time, the lighting is very important. You must remember to set off the mysterious and firm atmosphere, just like the leading men in Hollywood movies.what? there’s not enough budget? It doesn’t matter. The scenes can be a little daily, but the plot is very important then

Come to the most important part, step five:exaggerated plot! It’s best to match it with pompous movements, the results would be excellent. In the dining room, girls having dinner with their legs on the table. The wilder, the better. It’s called ignoring others’ eyes. In the office, the girl throws the folder to the male boss who is shoutig, and her colleagues applaud her.(what do you think?Isn’t it quite surreal?) At home, the girl threw away the pink doll and rushed out of the house. Run! Run! Run! Let the girls run together, metaphorically a sense of breaking through the shackles. (wait, try again, pay attention to expression management,turn on the blowing machine). You can also add more theatrical shots like burning things. What do you want to burn? It doesn’t matter. It’s an abstract way of expression, and it looks nice when photographed.

The last step: the end is very important. You must have a brilliant slogan. If you can’t think of a good one,you can copy it online. In the Internet era, we should learn to use hot topics.