Advertisement Samples

Through Google and Baidu(China’s search engine), I collect advertising samples that conform to the selection principle with the keywords of “femvertising” and “feminism advertising”. The sample sources include She Media, YouTube Ads Leaderboard, Weibo, BiliBili and other media channels. Sheknows media is a digital media company focused on women’s lifestyle, with 340 million social media fans and followers. Since 2015, the company has hosted the femvertising awards, which has long covered all kinds of feminist advertisements. As the largest video website in the world, YouTube’s billboard directly reflects the spread and popularity of all kinds of advertisements in the world. Weibo is the most powerful social media platform in China, and bilibilibili is the most popular video platform among Chinese youth groups in recent years. Therefore, it can be said that the sample source of this study focuses on the relatively successful feminist advertisements that attract the attention of the media and the audience. I have now selected 23 representative samples of feminist advertising (which may be increased later)

I want to analyze the narrative theme, structure and character image of these advertisements. See the following table for specific sample contents