Summary of shooting day

Due to the difficulty in booking a whole day for the studio in the school, the official shooting of the project was arranged on December 7 and December 8.

The first day of shooting is mainly outside the studio. I worked as a photographer myself, and I also got a camera assistant to help me shoot in a double camera so as to capture the multi angle details at the same time.

In the shooting process of the day, the natural light was relatively strong, which often caused the problem of overexposure, so it took a lot of time to adjust the light. The influence of light on shooting is really significant. In the future shooting, I should not only test the lighting equipment, but also need to carefully consider when the natural light is more suitable for the shooting requirements.

Many props were used in the shooting, and there were many unexpected inspiration emerging during the shooting. So I got some very satisfactory frames, but also because I didn’t fully follow the plan, the efficiency was reduced, and the subsequent shooting task was delayed.

Summed up the first day of the problems encountered, the next day’s studio shooting obviously encountered fewer problems.

I think the only big problem of the day occurred in the part of setting up the scenery. The original idea was to fix a lot of ropes on the background and then wrap them around the model. However, because the ropes were difficult to fix and too many ropes hindered the model’s movements, some adjustments have been made to the props in this part.

I’m very satisfied with the make-up and styling of this day, but I always focused on the body performance of the model during the process, so it’s a pity that the details of the clothing were not be shown.

In this shooting, I have undertaken a lot of work by myself, from director to photography to props setting. This not only trained my ability, but also made me realize that my photography level is not mature enough. So in order to consider the results of the film, I should do a better job of overall planning and organize a more professional team in the next project.